Home » Trending » Police Officer Takes One Look At Kitty Brought Into Station And Sobs When He Knows The Truth

Police Officer Takes One Look At Kitty Brought Into Station And Sobs When He Knows The Truth


During the night shift, officer Mike Cardin was on patrol, suddenly he saw something existing under the lamp post. He observed it was a kitten, as he got closer, his heart immediately broke.
 
 
He couldn’t just leave her, that is what he knew, consequently, he jumped out of his car, and ran to load her. Then, he determines to bring her back to the station, where he made out of an old record box a little kitty bed.
 
Then the kitten was supposed to be kept in the box and to bide until animal control arrived.
 
However, Mike’s co-worker Wallace couldn’t help himself, after he saw the little gray feline baby.


Said the Facebook post "He scooped her up and kept her with him during the shift because he didn’t want her to be alone all night”.
 

While keeping the kitten with him, officer Wallace continued to do his normal work. And it wasn’t long till they just became correlative.
 


Kelsey, the kitten, followed Wallace everywhere. And he grabbed her up into his car, even when he was dispatched.
 
By the end of the night, Wallace knew that there is no choice for him but to adopt her. And so that’s precisely what he did.
 

The two are so in love with each other. This little fur baby is just too lovely! 
 

We are so glad that little Kelsey is now adopted and has such a loving and fabulous home! truly she found a miracle!



Share this with your family and friends

Stay for one more story, be sure to check out these Top Trending Stories below:

Next Story :

Don't Feed Your Dog With Chocolate, It May Make Your Dog Vomit Even Blood

Why is chocolate bad for my dog?
The toxic ingredient in chocolate is a bitter-tasting stimulant called theobromine (a bit like caffeine) that is poisonous to dogs. It’s naturally found in cacao beans. The amount of theobromine typically depends on the type. Darker, purer varieties tend to have the highest levels but it’s also found in milk and white chocolate.




What should I do if my dog has eaten chocolate?

Urgent treatment may be needed if your dog has eaten chocolate so please contact your vet as soon as possible for advice or, out of hours, your nearest Vets Now pet emergency clinic or Vets Now 24/7 hospital.
 
It will assist your vet if you can tell them how much your dog ate, what type of it was — wrappers can be very helpful — and when your dog ate it. This will enable them to work out whether your dog has eaten a toxic dose and what treatment they’re likely to need.
 
It will also help if you can provide an estimate of how heavy your dog is.


 
What does theobromine do and what symptoms will I see?
Theobromine mainly affects the heart, central nervous system and kidneys. Symptoms will occur between four and 24 hours after your dog has ingested theobromine and will vary depending on the amount.
 
What symptoms am I likely to see:
 
  • vomiting (may include blood)
  • diarrhoea
  • restlessness and hyperactivity
  • rapid breathing
  • muscle tension, incoordination
  • increased heart rate
  • seizures
 
 
How much chocolate is too much for your dog?
 
Our advice is not to give any to your dog, but if they have managed to eat some these are some guidelines you need to be aware of:
 
Firstly, you need to know how heavy your dog is (click here to find out). Theobromine doses in the region of 100-150 milligrams per kilogram of bodyweight are toxic to dogs, so if you have a Labrador weighing 30kg, as little as 3,000mg of theobromine could be fatal. You’ll find that amount in one 500 gram bar of dark or 170 grams of baking chocolate, which is often less than a single bar. However, for West Highland Terriers weighing just 10kg these amounts should be reduced by two-thirds.


 
Treatment
 
There is no antidote to theobromine. In most cases, your vet will make your dog vomit.  They may wash out the stomach and feed activated charcoal which will absorb any theobromine left in the intestine. Other treatments will depend on the signs your dog is showing.
 
They may also need intravenous fluids (a drip), medication to control heart rate, blood pressure and seizure activity. With prompt intervention and treatment, the prognosis for a poisoned dog is usually good — even in those who have eaten large amounts.

You may also like

س