What do you do if your pet hurts one of your children?! This is a real story with a mistreated dog was newly adopted into a nice family. The family saw the dog threw their 18-month-old baby by the diapers through the air.
18-month-old Charlotte, the little daughter of the family, was playing with their newly adopted Doberman, Khan, and they were being watched by Charlotte's mum, Catherine Svilicic. The mother said that when they were playing, but suddenly Khan became aggressive, he used his mouth to pick up Charlotte by her diaper and threw her across the yard.
When Catherine rushed to pick her daughter up, she saw a large snake lay on the ground. So she realized the real reason for the dog's shocked behavior. He had saved the 18-month-old baby from being bitten by one of Australia’s most poisonous of serpents, king brown snake.
Catherine also added that Khan kept trying to push Charlotte but it wasn't working, so he grabbed her by the diaper and threw her more than one meter, then he screamed.
''I was in shock, but I quickly realized that it was a big snake, and he was trying to get Charlotte away of the snake''. Said Catherine.
Khan had taken a strike when he was saving Charlotte. The snake bit Khan on the paw, then he ran inside and fell down.
He was taken to the veterinarian. Fortunately, the anti-poison that he was given finally worked. He is now becoming better every day.
Catherine said that if he wants a gold bowl, he will get it, he will be with us for the rest of his life.
Share it with your family and friends.
A lesson well learned
It is not arguable that kids should never be left alone near
water but this is how accidents happen. This happened on May 31 when the Karpjuk
family went to a trip to Irtysch River in Russia and this family has two little
girls, aging 5 and 7. One of them asked dad to sit and wait in the car as he
went to a shopping store and the mum was taking care of the younger daughter.
Since the car was parked within the vicinity, the dad was chill but then something dangerous happened. The girls probably saw something in the water and went to see and they leaned and fell into the water. Father saw this and jumped into the river without thinking twice and but the girls held on to him so tightly that he couldn’t keep afloat. He didn’t have much strength to hold on to both of them as he caught the rope. Then came a hero out of nowhere, a teenager jumped into the river and it took him a few minutes to save the life of the girls.
This news spread like a wildfire and we cannot even imagine how thankful the parents must be for this boy who literally saved two lives. Later it was found out that the teenager didn’t have life go easy on him as his mother was alcoholic and dad passed away and he was raised by his grandmother.