Nowadays there are wild people and animals have become
civilized so it has become all opposite. When wild animals and wild people come
face to face, catastrophes happen and this is exactly what happened here. An
adorable American animal that just happened to be at wrong place at the wrong
time. Tofino, British Columbia is the place where this savage act happened. The
locals heard a sound like that of a gunshot and they rushed towards it to find
you what had happened.
Brave bald eagle
They discovered that a bald eagle had been shot and its beak had been broken because of the shot. The bird was taken to a vet and most of the people suggested that the bird be put down for its own good. However, that's when Dr. Brian Andrews stepped up and helped the bird by filled the gap in the bird's beak by taking a mold. It was some risk that the doctor took but it worked like a charm and the bird got perfectly well in no time.